This is a quote from the book "The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies" by Cryptome.org
... Want to establish "leaders" to set them up for a fall in order to stop the movement.
read full book
2) Suggest doing foolish, illegal things to get the activists in trouble.
> 3) Encourage militancy.
4) Want to taunt the authorities.
5) Attempt to make the activist compromise their values.
6) Attempt to instigate violence. Acti
visim ought to always be non-violent.
7) Attempt to provoke revolt among people who are ill-prepared to deal with the reaction of the authorities to such violence.